October 13 - Ash

Welcome to day 13 of our Inktober® 2019 challenge! Just as a reminder: we’ll be posting topics until October 31st. You have until November 1st to complete your entries and enter the raffle to win one of three $100 Amazon vouchers, 3 months of Sketchfab PRO and an Inktober® 2019 T-shirt.

Tag your entry with #3DInktober2019-Ash and #3DInktober2019, and post it below. Use the #3DInktober2019 hashtag if you want to share your entries on social media.

Read the rules for Sketchfab Inktober® 2019 here.

Ash vs evil dead.

1 Like

1 Like

Listen for audio! I was thinking about the many families who lost their homes to the California wildfires in November 2018… Climate change is real and if we don’t do something about it our forests will keep burning to ashes…

I did a small collab with the amazing Mike Yun! He provided the emotive music.

MUSIC: Mike Yun @MikeYunMusic

Mike Yun Website

This is a two part narrative, (Day 13 + Day 14) and I made a short VR film for it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_615zxw39s&feature=youtu.be

Click here to see Day 14 model for “Overgrown”:

3 Likes

Marshmallow on a stick :fire:

3 Likes

2 Likes

Force of nature!:volcano:

2 Likes

Ashes shotgun and chainsaw from The Evil Dead

Day 13

1 Like

Eternal Lovers of Pompeii
Forever held in an embrace by molten lava and coated in ash.

Combined with next prompt - Overgrown

1 Like

This goblin steals matchsticks, It doesn’t know how to light them, but occasionally it does so by accident and causes terrible fires

edit(10/31):

learned that this challenge has to be in black and white so i’m updating the color pieces i did

1 Like

Beautiful and poignant

:yum:

2 Likes

Hello everyone! this is my submission.