October 15 - Legend

Welcome to day 15 of our Inktober® 2019 challenge! Just as a reminder: we’ll be posting topics until October 31st. You have until November 1st to complete your entries and enter the raffle to win one of three $100 Amazon vouchers, 3 months of Sketchfab PRO and an Inktober® 2019 T-shirt.

Tag your entry with #3DInktober2019-Legend and #3DInktober2019, and post it below. Use the #3DInktober2019 hashtag if you want to share your entries on social media.

Read the rules for Sketchfab Inktober® 2019 here.

1 Like

Un poco a destiempo… :slight_smile:
A little at the wrong time …

3 Likes

2 Likes

Breathtaking legend!

Also here’s a render

2 Likes

2 Likes

Listen for audio
This model is animated!

The Legend of the Ganges River (India) One legend of the origin of the Ganges river in India tells how it was Ganga the goddess herself who was persuaded to nurture the land and the people below the Himalayas, and she asked Lord Shiva (God with the flowing hair) to protect the land from the force of her mighty waters so that it could flow in his hair to form the Ganges river.

Animated video here!

Music belongs to : Ricky Kej Ganga (River Ganges) Feat. Shankar Mahadevan

3 Likes

1 Like

I just want to dance!I just want to dance! TURN UP THE VOLUME!!!

2 Likes

Excalibur!

2 Likes

Dominos Pizza Knight! Based on the concept sketch by Sovi Ngau.
(Artstation: https://www.artstation.com/misterwu)

:pizza::crossed_swords::shield:

1 Like

Legendary Helmet- Night Runner
A helmet worn by The Night Runners of New York in 2200. The organization was known for it’s untraceable stealth until an undercover officer divulged their entire operation.

1 Like

Combined with next prompt - Wild) :octopus:

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

I’m a bit late… but here we go!

Hello everyone! this is my submission.