October 16 - Wild

Welcome to day 16 of our Inktober® 2019 challenge! Just as a reminder: we’ll be posting topics until October 31st. You have until November 1st to complete your entries and enter the raffle to win one of three $100 Amazon vouchers, 3 months of Sketchfab PRO and an Inktober® 2019 T-shirt.

Tag your entry with #3DInktober2019-Wild and #3DInktober2019, and post it below. Use the #3DInktober2019 hashtag if you want to share your entries on social media.

Read the rules for Sketchfab Inktober® 2019 here.

2 Likes

See “Frank” in California, with his “Crocs” on a bicycle and entering this in a biker bar … there is nothing more WILD!

1 Like

1 Like

Peace was never an option

1 Like

Inktober # 16 - Wild

Listen for audio
Scroll through the annotations!
Some people go wild over Pop… I go wild for…Jazz!

Animated video here!:

If you know “Lupin III”, Yuji Ohno composed the theme song and many other songs like this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlqXOwi5W3s&list=OLAK5uy_lTYZWHdJrEMvsR1S8-lAI_IAV5_bjW10I

Eight years ago I had the amazing opportunity to see his group live in Japan. I keep wishing one day he would visit Toronto and play at the The Rex Hotel Jazz & Blues Bar. Gold star if you can read what is written on the drum kit!

2 Likes

1 Like

Here’s my hand-painted version. My other one was just using the Sketchfab Editor.

2 Likes

Combined with previous prompt - Legend) :octopus:

Helm of the Night King
Kazoodle Rained for 30 years (2345-2375); during that time, the world had destroyed over 75% of their firearms.

1 Like

Wild, leaf and feather

Hello everyone! this is my submission.