October 20 - Tread

Welcome to day 20 of our Inktober® 2019 challenge! Just as a reminder: we’ll be posting topics until October 31st. You have until November 1st to complete your entries and enter the raffle to win one of three $100 Amazon vouchers, 3 months of Sketchfab PRO and an Inktober® 2019 T-shirt.

Tag your entry with #3DInktober2019-Tread and #3DInktober2019, and post it below. Use the #3DInktober2019 hashtag if you want to share your entries on social media.

Read the rules for Sketchfab Inktober® 2019 here.

Astronaut moon footprint

Click through the annotations! Listen to the audio!

This is a two part narrative!

Animated video here!:

• Story - The infamous thief Miss Scarlet, is driving off to the Pyramids of Giza to steal the wondrous treasure in one of the Pharaoh’s tomb… She is chased by the 80s desert cop “Buzz” .

3dinktober2019

Tomorrow’s prompt “Treasure” she will be treasure hunting in the tombs… will “Buzz” and his subordinates catch her?

Voices recorded by me. Music is “Walk Like an Egyptian” - The Bangles

Animated video here!:

Part 2 of the narrative here -> tomorrows prompt - "Treasure

2 Likes

What a laugh, great!

B.T. Tread
Inspired by Death Stranding.

"The Sketchfab Web"

Well first of all, don’t be too critical or punish me too much. :sweat_smile:
To the people who are mentioned, it is a joke, I guess they will understand!

First, it took me a long time to do this damn thing, because of problems with the "Unity" animations

I feel the speed of the texts, but Sketchfab limits my audio to 5Mb, so a 3-minute song doesn’t do much.
(Another option is to watch the animation at a lower speed and without audio!)

It took 16 minutes to process Sketchfab, I thought it was going to give an error.

Another thing, I am very sorry if someone does not understand the posters, but the google translator is a great: WHIT SHIT SICKED IN A STICK! :poop:

For the rest … well lol you have to laugh for a while!

Combined with previous prompt - Sling :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Spent 2 days on this one which was a bit longer than I intended for this month’s challenge, but I am glad to have practiced my digital sculpting skills and to create my first real tank model. :slight_smile:

1 Like

day20gif

2 Likes

Hello everyone! this is my submission.