October 3 - Bait

Welcome to day 3 of our Inktober® 2019 challenge! Just as a reminder: we’ll be posting topics until October 31st. You have until November 1st to complete your entries and enter the raffle to win one of three $100 Amazon vouchers, 3 months of Sketchfab PRO and an Inktober® 2019 T-shirt.

Tag your entry with #3DInktober2019-Bait and #3DInktober2019, and post it below. Use the #3DInktober2019 hashtag if you want to share your entries on social media.

Read the rules for Sketchfab Inktober® 2019 here.

1 Like

7 Likes

7 Likes

8 Likes

I have been doing these in Tiltbrush, only for the life of me I can’t get the brush stroke transparency to work :confused: I have tried both PNGs with alpha and JPGs with luminance and no luck. Would love some help as so far the Google Poly viewer has been my go-to for sharing.

3 Likes

1 Like

5 Likes

Safety poster

Heres mine!

I’m trying to make my models as low poly as I can, I hope u like it ^^

1 Like

2 Likes

5 Likes

Took a bit longer than the previous two, but here’s my entry for today’s theme of “Bait” :slight_smile: :fishing_pole_and_fish:

1 Like

Nightmare Piscator
A lake dwelling fish which feeds on land animals with its vibrating lure which mimics the sound of other animals.

my submission for day 3; bait

made using quill and the occulus rift S

so cool!

Made an animation in Quill VR!
If you go down the hall behind the woman you’ll see a funny surprise!

#3DInktober2019
#3dinktober2019

Here is the VR animation because it was too big for Sketchfab !

2 Likes

Hello everyone, this is my submission.

3 Likes

Day 3

I think, as an artist, we are sorta have to work daily on drawing or sculpting. So to me, the purpose of my inktober is more of exploring (make something new and explore the possibilities) rather than trying to creating something dedicate.
As right now I’m also a firm believer of “1 good piece is better than 10 average pieces”. So yeah, I’ll be keep creating all these creepy sculpts for the next 28 days. Ideally only spend 1 hours on each and try to do something different than what I usually do.