October 31 - Ripe

Welcome to day 31 of our Inktober® 2019 challenge! Just as a reminder: we’ll be posting topics until October 31st. You have until November 1st to complete your entries and enter the raffle to win one of three $100 Amazon vouchers, 3 months of Sketchfab PRO and an Inktober® 2019 T-shirt.

Tag your entry with #3DInktober2019-Ripe and #3DInktober2019, and post it below. Use the #3DInktober2019 hashtag if you want to share your entries on social media.

Read the rules for Sketchfab Inktober® 2019 here.

1 Like

3 Likes

Treats or Treats :candy::smiling_imp::candy:

4 Likes

Hello everyone! this is my last submission.

5 Likes

5 Likes

Color version, I am not entirely sure if it is accepted for the inktober. I’ll change it later …

5 Likes

6 Likes

The first jack o’lanterns were actually made from turnips rather than pumpkins or gourds

2 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

I see some of us have done some banana 3D model entries for today’s theme :banana:

3 Likes

Sorry, misread the room and did an apple.
Really had fun this month with the challenge, congrats to all who took part.
I personally feel that my methods, ideas and abilities have leveled up, so it was more than worth the lack of sleep and frantic sculpting.
I also managed to post every day for the regular Inktober on Instagram, here is my page link.

3 Likes

Pale Man.
It’s been a great month! This has been a great excuse to sit down every day and do what I love, even if I don’t have that much time some days (today). We should all try our best to keep the everydays going ! It is without a doubt the best way to practice, my work has grown a lot in such a short amount of time! [Not this one].

1 Like

3 Likes

Smart Crash

1 Like

Final day done! Thanks to sketchfab and seeing everyone else’s work to keep me motivated, I managed to complete all 31 of them this year!
Good job everyone^ ^

Full collection of 31: https://skfb.ly/6NRwu

1 Like

Congratulations to all of you who has managed to get to the final day :slight_smile:
You are Awesome!

Also my final 3DInktober2019 model

2 Likes

Ripe banana! Or is it…
Kept with the Halloween theme!
I hope I don’t scar you all from wanting to eat bananas anymore…

Watch animated video!!

1 Like