October 5 - Build

Welcome to day 5 of our Inktober® 2019 challenge! Just as a reminder: we’ll be posting topics until October 31st. You have until November 1st to complete your entries and enter the raffle to win one of three $100 Amazon vouchers, 3 months of Sketchfab PRO and an Inktober® 2019 T-shirt.

Tag your entry with #3DInktober2019-Build and #3DInktober2019, and post it below. Use the #3DInktober2019 hashtag if you want to share your entries on social media.

Read the rules for Sketchfab Inktober® 2019 here.

1 Like

2 Likes

2 Likes

I thought you changed it to a year long?

" Prizes

Artists who complete all 31 entries by November 1st will be entered into a raffle to receive one of 3:

Additionally Jake Parker will pick his favourite model for a 4th prize (same as above).

Receive the daily topic in your inbox"

1 Like

1 Like

Listen for audio!
I thought of my little brother who always was building lego bases. Imported some home video footage of my dad filming my brother with his lego! It was really fun to rebuild this moment in Quill.
Inktober 2019

#3dinktober2019
Check out the animated video here:

3 Likes

Today’s sculpt is of Walter Yeo, the first person to receive reconstructive plastic surgery back in 1916.

2 Likes

4 Likes

2 Likes

Building a strong foundation. It may take some time, but it’s worth it :slight_smile: :construction_worker_man: :hammer: :house:

4 Likes

Keeping it simple, but foundational. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

better late then never!, heres my take :>

5 Likes

Day 5

Human Reassembly
In the distant future when only robots remain, they may get the idea to reconstruct us. Let’s just hope they remember to give us our souls back.

1 Like

quick one to catch up. Some building materials for day 5

1 Like