October 8 - Frail

Welcome to day 8 of our Inktober® 2019 challenge! Just as a reminder: we’ll be posting topics until October 31st. You have until November 1st to complete your entries and enter the raffle to win one of three $100 Amazon vouchers, 3 months of Sketchfab PRO and an Inktober® 2019 T-shirt.

Tag your entry with #3DInktober2019-Frail and #3DInktober2019, and post it below. Use the #3DInktober2019 hashtag if you want to share your entries on social media.

Read the rules for Sketchfab Inktober® 2019 here.

1 Like

3 Likes

6 Likes

2 Likes

Hello, here’s a dry maple leaf because it’s autumn season. :slight_smile: :maple_leaf: :fallen_leaf:

3 Likes

A Frail Basket, its a thing, look it up.

2 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

**Click through the annotations for a close up on some of the elements and watch the
animated video below!

Dedicated to my late great aunt Irene. She looked frail when I last saw her, but if I got to know her when she was young… She rode horses, paddled, skipped rope… and painted beautiful designs on plates! My grandfather made a family album for the Luck family and I’ve been inspired by it lately… *Music by Katz Hoshi from Studio Ghibli film: “Only Yesterday” *
Animated VR short film here:

#3dinktober2019
4 Likes

4 Likes

Buntso The Desk Goblin
Late one night while doing some 3d work, you look over and see Buntso invading your space. What will you do?

3 Likes

Day 8 Emotion - Frail

3 Likes

What a beautiful and moving tribute to your great aunt. May her memory be a blessing. :heart:

My entry

2 Likes

It is true that with the passage of time, they become very fragile! :older_man:

2 Likes

Hello everyone! this is my submission.

2 Likes

he’s had a bad day but he’s coming up swinging

Combined with previous prompt Enchanted.

1 Like