Oculus GO - Sketchfab Support HELP

oculus

(Jesse Benson09) #45

I am dying to use the site on the oculus go. It would be a perfect fit for me to demo things to people.

Also, I paid for pro membership and it’s a bummer that all my annotations dont work right on super medium/webgl/mobile vr.

(Tl0615) #46

I had to get a work project going and ended using Daydream and Galaxy S9s. Works reasonbly well with Sketchfab webVR. Teleport is “aimed” by looking at target which is not optimal but allows standardization across HMDs. Would have saved quite a bit of money if Sketchfab VR had worked with GO.

(Drrcarlos) #47

Amazing that this is still a problem after what 4 or so months? tried it today to see if they finally fixed it, and nope! good job all around.

(Colmjenkins) #48

As an educator , we love sketch fab in the classroom. Figure out how to get Oculus Go and your webpage working TOGETHER and we are going to implement your software district wide ! PLEASE

(Lpdenmark) #49

Seems like the development team has quit the business

(3DPipelineStudios) #50

The Oculus Quest will be coming out Spring of next year, hopefully this will have better support.

(Opadesign) #51

Any update or roadmap on when Oculus Go will be supported with Sketchfab? Would love to use it to showcase projects to clients.

(Opadesign) #52

Looks like oculus go is running smoothly with sketchfab again! Thank you so much sketchfab team! I really appreciate it!

(Jfm3d) #53

Looks like the controller works, but the resolution is still rather bad.
Strange though that the controller works :slight_smile:

zzz

(Cros) #54

Controller works at least a bit… jumping around works, selecting cameras does not.
Performance & resolution are still terrible. Sketchfab wants me to update to a payed account… no thanks, as long as this issue is not resolved…