First of all apologies if this is a simple fix, I’m still fairly new at modelling.
I’m having some weird tearing/extra faces show up on some of my models that I’ve uploaded. The models look clean and fine in Maya and substance painter but as soon as I upload them to sketchfab they kinda break for lack of a better word. It’s not just one model that’s affected, I’ve noticed that 5 of my models have this issue in one way or another. I’ve also noticed that these issues seem to be localized around areas that I cut out from the model by using the difference function in maya, maybe that has something to do with it.
Here’s how my E-5 looks in maya:
Here’s how it looks once uploaded:
And here’s a link to the model:
Thanks for the help in advance.
Edit: I’ve tried exporting in different formats and updating my drivers but the same thing still happens.
Edit 2: Problem solved, I had massive N-gons throughout my models. Triangulating seems to have fixed them all.