Hi, i’m relatively new to 3D scanning.
I used to work with Blender and DAZ lately.
Now i want to scan small objects for using in 3D programs.
I have some scanning equipment:
- Razer Stargazer (Intel RealSense compatible depth cam)
- Notebook with enough power to process realtime scans
- A small turntable for 1/6 scale figures, motor controlled
- Software that is able to do complete turn-around scans
- 2 LED lights with enough Lumen
I have some problems to get the accurate lighting onto the model evenly while it turns around.
Maybe i need some kind of box where i place the turntable in.
Want to know if some of you guys here have experiences to do something like that and can give me a clue what the best setup would be.
Thanks in advance,