I’ve been very busy updating the OptionsOptions tool for 3dsMax. OptionsOptions enables you to generate a configurator directly from your 3dsMax model, no coding involved! Apart from fixing some outdated parts, I’ve also added new features:
- Material options and show/hide options
- Texture support in the material options
- Upload to new scene and reupload to existing scene
- Moved docs to github pages
- Implemented more robust sketchfab login
I haven’t had time to update the docs and videos but I wanted to put a first version of the improved tool out there.
I’ll make sure to get back soon with a new video, a tutorial and updated docs.