Sketchfab Forum

Pagination count options

(Shaderbytes) #1

Hey guys

I dunno if its just me but i find the current thumb pages loading highly restrictive , having to click load more for about 12 thumbs at a time? Perhaps expose 3 or 4 other options via a drop down select list for page loads like 20,40,60,80,100 etc

I would definitely set it to 100 wink

Yes, the pagination system could definitely use some improvements wink

(Andy lewis) #3

Nah. It's not you, mate.

Think there's another thread where the same point was made recently.

Maurice said perhaps it could be improved and he'd have to think about it.

Cheers,

AndyL

Pot8oSh3D

(Andy lewis) #4

Come to think about it, my biggest bugbear is when you scan through a long list of models, find one you like, take a look at it and, when you click back, you end up at the first page again. Guess I could change my settings to allow the model to open in a new tab but I honestly have no desire to have 50 more tabs open. It slows down my poor old Mac

Any thoughts??

Cheers!

AndyL

Pot8oSh3D

(Shaderbytes) #5

no need to change any setting . middle mouse click (mouse wheel ) opens links in a new tab. Well on PC it does, I cant say what it does on mac

(Andy lewis) #6

Thanks! smile

But ah ony got one clicker frowning

Ho hum.

(Shaderbytes) #7

UMmm I don't know how you manage to use any modern software with only one mouse button .. You need to upgrade to a new computer .. something from the 20th century (ducks) LOL

(Andy lewis) #8

LOL! Ah yeah, but the button's a really big one. Besides, I can use two fingers at a time. Three, sometimes!

(Shaderbytes) #9

Who needs fingers with only one button ..

should be ctrl + click on Windows or ⌘ + click on OS X to open in new tab

(Andy lewis) #11

Ah! Thanks James. I'm still a PC user at heart. Haven't had the Apple Acceptance Chip installed into my Central Nervous System yet