About this service
Paztec is a company dedicated to providing 3D contents on mobile devices, for heritage, architecture, or industrial purposes.
- References: Clunypedia project www.clunypedia.com (3D scan of romanesque architectural elements)
- Website: www.paztec.fr
- How to contact: firstname.lastname@example.org / +33 (0)3 85 35 25 22
- Specialisation: Photogrammetry
- Equipment/software: 36 Mpix digital camera, photogrammetry software
- Location: Cluny (Burgundy, France)
- Ability to travel: Europe
- Resolution: Depends on object scale and scan purpose.
- Max / min scannable sizes: All sizes (small objects to buildings)
- Textures: High resolution textures obtained from source photographs used in photogrammetry software.
- Deliverable file formats: OBJ, FBX, Max...
- Additional services: Retouching, model cleaning, low poly versions, Online publishing, and Mobile App Integration.
- Costs: Depends on project. Starting at 1000€ for a standard object.
- Aerial vector: Drones if necessary