EDITED 15 July 2016
We (mostly @mauricesvay ) have created a userscript to allow saving, importing and exporting presets for Post-Processing filters and Materials. You can use it to easily copy settings from one model to another, or one material to another.
- Install [Tampermonkey].(https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/tampermonkey/dhdgffkkebhmkfjojejmpbldmpobfkfo?hl=en)
- Go to your Tampermonkey Dashboard.
- Install the script. The easiest way is to create a new script and copy and paste the code it from my GitHub: https://github.com/PadreZippo/post-processing-presets-sketchfab/blob/master/user.js
- You should also add the raw code to the "Update URL" so that you automatically get updates installed:
- Save the script and go to any model editor page
Save will store the current settings and prompt you for a name. I don't have any checks for duplicates right now, so be careful!
Delete will remove the active preset. You can only delete custom presets, not the default ones that come with it.
Export will give you a JSON dump of the active preset - you can copy and paste this to share your filters
Import will prompt for a JSON dump - try out someone else's filters!
Post your presets! Report your bugs! Enjoy