Posting on Squarespace

maya
upload

(Carloscardona) #1

Hey there. I just started using Sketchfab recently and I’m having trouble. I learned how to upload my Maya models onto Sketchfab which is great. But I want to show my models on my personal website on Squarespace. I have no idea how to do this or if it’s even possible. If anyone out there has had this problem and know how to help, please do! I’ll be waiting for your answer! Thanks in advance!

Hello, welcome!

Maybe this will help:

(Carloscardona) #3

@james Hi James, I tried uploading my model using the link you have provided. It was a little confusing at first, but I figured it out. I think the screenshots provided in the link are outdated, or I may have been looking in the wrong place. From one of my pages, called Characters, I clicked on the “+” symbol. That brought up three choices: Getty, Image, and Video. Getty, and Image does not provide an Embed box to paste the model link or embed code, only the Video option does. I clicked on “Video”, and a new window opened up, and then I clicked on the “</>” symbol and another window popped up to paste the model link. After pasting the model link, I saved and published my model. It can now be seen on my Squarespace online portfolio. Thanks for helping James, and I hope this helps anyone else who has the same problem as I did.

Cool, thanks for clarifying. I’ve made a note to test this again on my end and get new screenshots.