R21 Plugin can not longin

here this is my console

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “C:\Program Files\Maxon Cinema 4D R21\plugins\sketchfab-win-1.4.0\sketchfab\ui_importer.py”, line 387, in Command
self.common_commands(id, msg)
File “C:\Program Files\Maxon Cinema 4D R21\plugins\sketchfab-win-1.4.0\sketchfab\ui_login.py”, line 247, in common_commands
self.skfb_api.login(self.GetString(EDITXT_LOGIN_EMAIL), self.GetString(EDITXT_LOGIN_PASSWORD))
File “C:\Program Files\Maxon Cinema 4D R21\plugins\sketchfab-win-1.4.0\sketchfab\api.py”, line 105, in login
url = ‘{}&username={}&password={}’.format(Config.SKETCHFAB_OAUTH, urllib.parse.quote(email), urllib.parse.quote(password))
AttributeError: ‘module’ object has no attribute ‘parse’

Hi @olcaykayihan.

The version 1.4.0 of our plugin is only compatible with C4D R23 (this wasn’t clear enough in the release note on github, which I have just updated).

If you need to install it for R21 or R22, please remove “sketchfab-win-1.4.0” from your plugins folder, and replace it with the previous release of the plugin (1.3.1).

Hope this will work for you !

1 Like

My version also 1.3.1 . My problem not with 1.4.0 . I read another topic about this and I understood that for R21 1.3.1 is good and instaled. Plugin looks work and I can see in the list but only I cannot login. Do you have any other idea ?

Sorry it’s my bad. I had forgot to delete old files(1.4.0.) Now it is connected my account Thanks for quick answering.

2 Likes