About this service
In Rigsters, we strive to develop precise and fast image capturing systems and 3D reconstruction procedures using photogrammetry. Our automated camera motion rig provides precise and fast large-scale 3D scanning for a wide range of object materials and sizes.
- References/former clients: balenciaga, 10tons, makropol.dk, National Museum of Denmark
- Website: rigsters.com
- How to contact: rigsters.com/#contact
- Specialisation: Museum collections; VFX, E-commerce, Organic objects; Real-time photorealistic assets
- Equipment/software: Custom build automated capture hardware and software, professional digital camera and light equipment; Photogrammetry and 3D modelling software
- Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
- Ability to travel: Worldwide
- Resolution: The sky is the limit
- Guaranteed accuracy: Up to 0.01mm detail accuracy
- Max / min scannable sizes: Indoor automated scanning: ~2 square meters max; 1 square centimeter min. Outdoor scanning max limits depending on the object/environment at hand.
- Textures: Hight-res color-corrected textures up to 16K, HDR
- Deliverable file formats: .obj, .fbx, .stl, xyz, .ply, .3ds, .pdf, etc.
- Additional services: Retouching, Cleaning, 3D-Print optimization, Retopology (LOD), UVing, Online-publishing, Real-time game/XR, Animation-ready
- Costs: Depending on the object size, complexity, and material. Starting at 200 €