Safari cannot open the page because too many redirects occurred

(Www Noe 3d At) #1

Hi,
since some days some models can’t be open in safari: safari cannot open the page because too many redirects occurred.
Example: Estela jinete - Colección Fontaneda - 3D model by Zoilo (@iliedom) - Sketchfab

(Moroplogo) #2

It seems , it is the same problem with firefox or chrome for this model Ellie - The Last Of Us Part II - 3D model by LisHard (@lishard4) - Sketchfab ( status 302 )

(Shaderbytes) #3

I can confirm Same error for me in chrome. I had this with some other links the other day as well although those they somehow fixed , but this last link you shared here does not work for me , same problem , too many redirects

(Moroplogo) #4

This example Notre Dame crowdsourced photogrammetry - 3D model by Miguel Bandera (@miguelbandera) - Sketchfab doesn’t work with firefox and chrome but works with edge (windows 10 ) !

(Www Noe 3d At) #5

Followers using safari iOS, notification links also doesn’t work. With Firefox the links are working.

(Shaderbytes) #6

my issue is windows 10 64bit chrome browser , nothing to do with safari

(Nomadking) #7

Had the same issue with the Last of us model linked above, but seems to be working now (also on Win10 64bit with Chrome). I would imagine it was a domain level site issue rather than something browser specific… but who knows!

(Shaderbytes) #8

mm I just tried the last of us model again and it is still broken for me , very weird

(Nomadking) #9

Actually I’m getting the same issue again now with that model.

Also with this one 3D Illustration Study

(Www Noe 3d At) #10

same here. since the “…/3d-models/…” was added in the url, some links are broken.

(Saphires) #11

Also had this issue yesterday.

We just heard from Sketchfab Support that they’re aware of it and currently investigating! Fingers crossed.

(Moroplogo) #12

This model :
Notre Dame crowdsourced photogrammetry - 3D model by Miguel Bandera (@miguelbandera) - Sketchfab wich doesn’t work on firefox and chrome but works on edge (windows 10) ,
works also when it is embedded :
Notre Dame crowdsourced photogrammetry - 3D model by Miguel Bandera - Sketchfab !

(Namogel) #13

Hello,

I confirm that we are looking at it.
I have found the issue, it should be solved today.

Sorry about the inconvenience !