About this service
We are dealing with development of methods for the creation of 3D models using photogrammetric scanning since 2012. Photogrammetric scanning is our primary method of collecting 3D data. We supplement photogrammetric data with laser scanning data, panoramic imaging or object panorama, as needed.
- References/former clients: Slovak Academy of Sciences SAS, Chancellery of the National Council of the Slovak Republic, Continental Automotive Czech Republic s.r.o., Scientica s.r.o.
- Website: www.3dmodelovanie.sk/en
- How to contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Specialisation: Aerial and Close-range photogrammetry: 3D mapping, Calculations of volume, Scanning of interiors, Panoramic imagery, Micro and macro models, Scanning micro relief, Components scanning, Augmented and virtual reality, Visualisations
- Equipment/software: Cameras for photogrammetric scanning, Laser scanner, UAS/UAV,
- Location: Šancová 82, Bratislava, Slovakia
- Ability to travel: anywhere
- Resolution:Up to 0.01mm
- Guaranteed accuracy: accuracy from 0.01mm (macro objects) up to 1.5cm (terrain objects)
- Max / min scannable sizes: max: larger territorial units, min: 4mm (macro objects)
- Textures: Photorealistic.
- Deliverable file formats: OBJ, PLY, WRL, STL, E57, PTX/PTS, LAS,
- Additional services: retouching, preparing for 3D printing and CNC, Virtual and augmented reality
- Costs: depends on the object complexity