Search returns some deleted models, is there any fast way to check if a model is deleted besides trying to download it?

Hi everyone! When implementing the sketchfab data api into our program we’ve noticed that some of the models returned by the search are deleted models, we realized originally because some thumbnails returned errors when downloading, but later realized that even some models that didn’t return an error when downloading the thumbnails were deleted models.

I’ve scoured the api documentation but I haven’t found any way to check if a model exists besides trying to download either info about it or the model itself, but I would like to know if there is any faster solution.
Thank you,
Lucas.

Do you happen to know if these models were recently deleted, like in the last hour or so? If not, then this smells like a bug somewhere.

I’ve received the same models from the search request for a couple of days now so I don’t think so, this is one of them Sketchfab

Yeah that shouldn’t be included in the results. Can you share the API URL/Parameters that you’re using?

there are 5 deleted models with this request i think, the one i sent is called lightsaber https://api.sketchfab.com/v3/search?count=20&type=models&q=&downloadable=True