Sketchfab Forum

Shaun of The Dead - You've got Red on you

(Digitalninja) #1

Im going for one of my all time fav. movies Shaun of the Dead.
Not picked a scene yet but im going to pick one later! Awesome!

About the Lights, Camera, Immersion! Community Contest

Welcome on board and to your first contest! I've just added one month of free Sketchfab PRO to your account. You will now be able to upload larger models, use more annotations and more - here's more information.

Also, don't forget to subscribe to the contest news thread and to read the Frequently Asked Questions!

We'll be in touch :slight_smile: Have fun!

(Digitalninja) #3

Ok so ive Got Shaun pretty much sorted, bust wise, im pretty pleased with it upto now just got to figure out the best scene and what secrets i can have in there! :slight_smile:

moviecontest-wip

(Digitalninja) #4

moviecontest-wip

update 02. Working on the bar scene using pre-done assets i have already created for a bar scene a while back, but going to re-arrange it into the Winchester!

(Digitalninja) #5

moviecontest-wip

Update, working on the Winchester bar trying to keep it low poly.

(Digitalninja) #6

moviecontest-wip

(Fongoose) #7

Awesome work :smiley: Your scene is set to orbit but it seems more like first person view. How did you do that? Is there a way to set it to first person by default?

Cheers! : )

(Digitalninja) #8

HI there, thanks for the kind words.
You know what im not entirely sure? lol yea when you click on the bar scene it becomes first person almost.
I think its down to knowing where the VR camera or central camera is when you import it into Sketchfab, the bar scene is bigger than ive done before so i think i fell lucky in that respect, in my Max scene i have a camera that could have exported during the initial export, its co-ords are
X: -1.2419m Y: -3.6562m Z: 2.2183m

Hopefully that will help you, sorry if not just a shot in the dark. :slight_smile:

Ian S.

(Digitalninja) #9

moviecontest-wip

Updated the Winchester Further! :slight_smile:

(Digitalninja) #10

moviecontest-wip

Update on the Winchester using the Sketchfab exporter, pretty good that it bakes the textures but need to mix that with other smaller elements that have lost their detail during the merge. Alot quicker though. :slight_smile:

(Digitalninja) #11

moviecontest-wip

Building up the Winchester External even more, got an idea on how to present this first scene, yes i may do two if i have enough time!

(Digitalninja) #12

moviecontest-wip

(Digitalninja) #13

moviecontest-wip

The Winchester!

(Digitalninja) #14

moviecontest-wip

Shaun-of-the-dead

comedygold

Setting the scene ready the big finale! need alot of various zombies though, Any ideas anyone??

zombieproblem

(Digitalninja) #15

moviecontest-wip

Shaun-of-the-dead

comedygold

zombie

Decided to use 3ds max's populate to populate with zombies, going to have to repaint their textures though and not alot of time left! EEEk

(Digitalninja) #16

Painting the dead, updating the populate characters with zombie skins!

moviecontest-wip

Shaun-of-the-dead

comedygold

zombies

mudbox

3dsmax

(Digitalninja) #17

moviecontest-wip

Shaun-of-the-dead

comedygold

zombies

mudbox

3dsmax

(Digitalninja) #18

moviecontest-wip

Shaun-of-the-dead

comedygold

zombies

mudbox

3dsmax

(Digitalninja) #19

moviecontest-wip

Shaun-of-the-dead

comedygold

zombies

mudbox

3dsmax

A test uploading seeing how Sketchfab handles the zombie invasion! without textures this time.
nearly at the final hurdle!

(Digitalninja) #20