Sketchfab 3D Modeling Challenge: Memes

All your base textures are belong to us. This week we challenge you to create a 3D version of your favorite meme, upload it to Sketchfab, and tag it #MemeChallenge.

Prizes are a $100 Amazon gift card (or equivalent if you don’t have access to Amazon) and 3 months of Sketchfab PRO.

For full prize and rule details be sure to read the blog post:

5 Likes

Ha, Yes ! Got some ideas, i’m in !

1 Like

That’s my contribution to the #memechallenge. It was fun doing it and even though it’d be more appropriate to wait until the last minute to post it (given the chosen meme and all) I just had to do it right away.

15 Likes

This is fine. Work in progress!

6 Likes

based on

58785068_1351719701632457_8543442914139365485_n

i didn’t want it to look as basic as in the comics so i just used a real helicopter as base

1 Like

Hey guys,

for my submission Im doing an anatomical cross section of Dickbutt

He’s animated in maya, is it possible to create different animation clips in the one scene with the stop motion approach to animation in sketchfab? as its the only way I can get my vertex blendshapes in unless I did it all with joints

Shaun

3 Likes

you can have multiple animation clips (see game exporter) and upload them that way to sketchfab. most likely won’t work with the stop motion approach.

1 Like

was thinking that, guess can I can have 2 animation clips, one with his internal anatomy and one with his external body, but this would mean losing his blendshapes

Shaun

Hi!
I’ve decided to do my favourite meme: 60s cartoon Spider-Man. I made, I think, the most iconic one from the whole collection of quality memes which that show has provided. This is what i have done so far.

4 Likes

Hello!I 'm in challenge.

When you open the blender at night to finish the meme for the Challenge.

2 Likes

I’m also working in the “THIS IS FINE” meme.
I initially thought I’d only have a couple of hours to work on this, but seeing the deadline’s actually a week later than I thought, I now might be able to take this in the direction I want (b’u’)b

2 Likes

I’ve done mine !

5 Likes

My grumpy entry for #MemeChallenge :smiley_cat:

4 Likes

This is my entry for Meme Challenge :slight_smile:

5 Likes

4 Likes

Published a year ago, but I think I have to show it :smiley:

1 Like

1 Like

Here is my entry for the challenge, hope you like it :slight_smile:

I finished! good luck for everyone!

7 Likes

I was hoping to have this done in a few hours. Here i am at midnight posting. The eyes, nose and mouth need a bit of work but i’m pretty happy with the results.

4 Likes