Welcome to the Sketchfab Halloween 123D Sculpt+ Challenge. It's that time of year again to let your inner demon out for an airing!
This challenge is about creating your own original scary creepy character for Halloween only using 123D Sculpt+ to sculpt with. It can be a sculpted character bust or full body character. Choose any style you want but make sure it's scary and creepy looking!
123D Sculpt+ is available free at the Apple App Store, Google Play Store and the Microsoft Windows App Store.
Good luck and create something scary!
Here's what you could win!
- 1st place - 6 months of Sketchfab PRO, Sketchfab T-shirt, Sketchfab Cardboard
- 2nd place - 3 months of Sketchfab PRO, Sketchfab Cardboard
- 3rd place - 1 month of Sketchfab PRO, Sketchfab Cardboard
How to Enter
- Create your own original scary creepy Halloween monster.
- Either create an original sculpted character bust or a full body character. The more dramatic you make it the better.
- Start your own topic in the Sketchfab 123D Sculpt+ forum where you document your work in progress (WIP). Post regular updates with images and be sure to mark which entry is your final submission.
- Publish your final entry to your account, and tag it with #123dsculpt and halloween-2016-challenge.
- All work must be posted to the Sketchfab website and not the Autodesk Community to be judged!
- You can submit as many entries as you like, but only submit new work that you created for this contest! Entries close Thursday, November 3rd.
- Remember to put as much time and effort into your creation as possible! 5 minute projects will not be considered for judging. So push your skills to the limit!
Terms and Conditions
- No purchase necessary.
- By entering this competition, entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to the conditions.
- No alternative prizes available. The prize draw is not open to Sketchfab employees or their families.
- The promoters decision is final – in case of dispute, no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winning entries will be documented and may be used for promotional purposes.
- Contestants models must be uploaded to Sketchfab and tagged #123dsculpt and #halloween-2016-challenge to be considered.
- Winners retain all Intellectual Property as per Sketchfab standard Terms and Conditions.
- Winners and winning entries may be required to take part in any publicity resulting from this competition.
- The winner will be contacted by November 11th, 2016.
- Promoter: Sketchfab Inc, 1123 Broadway, Suite 501, New York, NY 10010, USA.