We're looking to expand our New York team with an Artist Evangelist to help us reach and promote CG artists.
You will work on expanding our community of incredible 3D creators, and get more exposure for
the content they share everyday on Sketchfab.
- Identify top 3D artists, let them know about Sketchfab and onboard them.
- Manage our sponsored Artist in Residence program.
- Look out for talents and great content across social medias and the web.
- Lead our education efforts: build and grow our relationships with 3D art schools and
programs, onboard teachers and classes, get Sketchfab added in curriculums.
- Be the company’s voice on forums and artist communities: monitor discussions about
Sketchfab, provide help and guidelines, suggest Sketchfab when relevant.
- Expand brand awareness among 3D communities to position Sketchfab as a great
resource for artists and a thought leader in the space.
- Help great artists reach a wider audience on Sketchfab.
- Help with content marketing and production related to artistic topics.
- 3D artist with a passion for community building, art showcasing and content sharing.
- Great communication skills.
- Good knowledge of the 3D ecosystem: 3D rendering, portfolio sites, forums, 3D tools,
- Active profiles and ideally existing audience in art communities and social networks.
- Resourceful and creative.
- Experience with social media, blogging, content production, Google analytics.
- Relevant previous backgrounds: media, publishing, marketplaces, gaming, 3D.
The job is based in NYC, and comes with a competitive salary+equity package, depending on
your experience. Send resume and a brief explanation of why you think you are a good fit for
this job to email@example.com.
Download this job description as a PDF: Sketchfab-Artist-Evangelist-NYC-160301.pdf (101.2 KB)