Sketchfab Low Poly Challenge: Stylized Bust

This week, we challenge you to recreate your favorite character or person as a low poly stylized bust, upload your model to Sketchfab, and tag it #StylizedBustChallenge.

Full rules and prize details can be found in the blog announcement:

6 Likes

Hey all, I decided to make one of my long time fav character from the MK series.
Started modelling last week, got it to about 95% done on Friday and started texturing.
Planing to do small tweaks and add some buckles here and there and it will be finished on the 3D side :slight_smile:

2 Likes

And here is a shot about where I got with the 100% “traditional” hand painted texture since I finished the mesh, still quite a bit to do but it’s taking shape :slight_smile:

I’ll try and make a shot animated gif how this was built up, later down the line :slight_smile:

3 Likes

A little late but here it is. Good luck to everyone :smile:

4 Likes

I’ll try my hand too. At first I overdid it a bit … and forgot about the polygon limit) But I fixed it
Hope I made it in time)

Good luck to all participants!

3 Likes

tiny update, more to come today :smiley:

1 Like

Hi everyone! Quick update - the winner of this challenge will now be announced next Monday (Nov. 30) rather than this Friday, as originally planned. Thanks in advance for your patience, and best of luck to you all! Great work so far!

And here as it was uploaded at 23:58 lol
So much i missed to do but I’ll do once the challenge is done :slight_smile:
Awesome entries, gl everyone! :smiley:

2 Likes