Sketchfab November Challenge: Retro Electronics

Here I leave a test, with the scene halfway!

Substance Painter Render: 705 Iterations

4 Likes

AKAI Reel to reel recorder / player.

3 Likes

Hello!
This is SHARP VCR from 1987 or so =)
Really love this old electronic stuff !

12 Likes

Hey guys,
I’ve created one of the first laptop ever made: GRiD Compass 1101. Let me know what u think :wink:

7 Likes

6 Likes

The details on your model are amazing :open_mouth:
how long did that take to create?

Thank you!
Dont really remember… about a week for modelling maybe but it was hipoly model so optimizing took around 2 days and 2 days for unwrapping… not that long =)

3 Likes

Oh yeaaaaaaah retro challenge, great ! I’ll make a funny Sega Master System <3

Oh wow. The challenge ends in December and there are so many good entries already! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Jajaja :open_mouth: bestial, the level of detail!

Thank you!

These “Headphones”, I published them last year, I have a long history with them, although they are no longer in my possession.

I put a lot of love to create them, many hours too, they are between 1980 and 1984, a rare model of “Technics”.

I know that I have not created them for this event, but I take advantage of the fact that they only have a damn “Like”, I hope there is no fault, and if there is one, then … there is no problem if it is not used for this event.

I hope someone likes it.

1 Like

Here’s my entry, an imaginary 1980s style portable PC inspired by the Osborne 1 and Compaq Portable Computer.

Best of luck everyone!

11 Likes

Hello 3d wizards! Here’s my entry my beloved 80’s video game! So many hours it got me hooked and happy! Cheers!

6 Likes

Hi everyone, Here is my entry for the Retro Contest -

Please make sure to check it out and tell me what you think!

4 Likes

Is retro only refers to time period of 60’s or 90’s? I was thinking about designing a fictional electronic for listening music, in a medieval style. It would be a bit like steampunk, but also a completely new style. Is it within the challange rules?

I think steampunk/medieval style is not a good fit for this challenge. Better to focus on ~ 60’s-90’s, like you say.

6 Likes

Hello,
Here is my entry for this competition.
It is an Atari 2600.

4 Likes

Hi Guys, here is my challenge entry any feedback would be ace!

8 Likes