Sketchfab store banners on non-sellers site

(Bisenberger) #1

I post my models on Sketchfab for my clients to view. I don’t like having the Sketchfab store banner on my site. I hope Sketchfab is not going completely TurboSuid and folks like me can post our models in a nice clean non commercial interface.

(Tiagojdferreira) #2

If you have access to the computer before showing the models to your client, you can close the banner in the newsfeed and the setting should apply to all pages and be stored for that computer.

Closing the banner in other pages might make it re appear. We are currently working on a fix for this behavior.

Hope this helps :smiley:

(Vlad) #3

Interesting. What kind of banner you talking about?

(Bisenberger) #4

The shop now banner:

(Vlad) #5

Ah. :slight_smile:
I using ublock and Stulist Chrome extensions for removing all this annoying banners or UI design changes :smiley:

(Dark Minaz) #6

Interesting, adblock plus sadly is to stupid to block it :frowning:
Id love an option in the settings to turn it off though, mostly since it keeps popping up and moves the site down forcing me to click it away to get screen space back.

edit: blocking the element removes the part inside but not the banner itself … damn ^^

(Bisenberger) #7

Shouldn’t have to use an ad blocker on a site that I’m paying to host, NOT SELL, my models.

(Bisenberger) #8

My web site is hosted by HostGator, but they don’t put sale banners on my site.