Sketchfab Texturing Challenge: #SportsCarTexturingChallenge

:checkered_flag: Start your engines… :checkered_flag:

Become a race car designer in this week’s challenge! Obtain your UV mapped model created by Renafox and then it’s off to the races! Once you are done, tag it #SportsCarTexturingChallenge. It’s a race against time as the end of the challenge is Tuesday, November 21 (23:59 New York time – EST).

Full details on the blog.

And go! :dash::racing_car:

2 Likes

From my twitch stream today

fixed the back window and added details to the tires (on the side) and some other minor fixes :wink:

3 Likes

Stunning work!

thanks :wink: i noticed a few mistakes that ill fix tomorrow but i am pretty happy with it too.

Worked on this in my free time the past 2 days.

I learned more about substance painter and different workflows, thanks for providing the model and having this contest.

3 Likes

9 Likes

Still a WIP, I think I can do better with the lights, and there is a couple of other things that could use some love.

Decided to make another version with a “tron” like look. Got some minor painting errors that ill fix tomorrow. Substance doesn’t show emissive to well in the viewer sometimes :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

I went in a smaller direction with my texturing :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I want to made a retro-wave style

First stepi creat a HDRI

2 Likes

This is my model for the #SportsCarTexturingChallenge. Please let me know what you guys think about this model!

2 Likes

wip

2 Likes

HI, so here is my work for now. Good luck to all.

2 Likes

Heeey)

2 Likes

Here is my entry, hope you enjoy :slight_smile:

embed link doesnt seem to work so here is a screenshot

3 Likes

This is what I have planned for this contest so far.

Still WIP! :slight_smile:

I try to create a TRON-Like design.

my main reference ist this:

3 Likes

Hi @Badboy17Aiden,

this is a real classy design. I like that.

What I would change is the material of the surfaces. At the moment, it seems that the car is made of plastic. I would like to see the difference between glas, metal, paint and other surface materials. :slight_smile:

Hey :slight_smile:
small overview for the #SportsCarTexturingChallenge

https://skfb.ly/6u9GH

4 Likes

Hi @aboulicious

Thanks for the kind words and im glad you like, I will see what i can do to fix that for your guys… I have a second entry for the #SportsCarTextureChallenge.

This is my second entry for the #SportsCarTexturingChallenge

2 Likes