Sketchfab Weekly, Jan 2, 2023: 'Rubber duck'

Here’s the new Sketchfab Weekly prompt: ‘Rubber Duck’.

Create a 3D model based on this prompt, upload it to Sketchfab and tag it with #SketchfabWeeklyChallenge2023.

Feel free to post a link to your model in this thread, and use the #SketchfabWeeklyChallenge2023 hashtag if you want to share your entries on social media, too.

To see a list of all the prompts so far and full terms of submission, visit sketchfab.com/blogs/community/sketchfab-weekly/

1 Like

My rubber duck attempt
rubber duck

6 Likes

That was quick! :clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

Dear Sketchfab community!

It was a great year with Sketchfab Weekly Challenge, nice to see the good tradition will go on!

Happy New Year and good luck :slight_smile:

7 Likes

5 Likes

:skull_and_crossbones::baby_chick:

4 Likes

my rubber duck

9 Likes

Good job! :duck:

I edited your post so that the model URL is on its own line - this way the forum will magically turn the URL into an embed :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Aw look at all the cute little ducks! Great stuff everyone, as always :heart_eyes:

9 Likes

First weekly of the year, this will be a cool journey !

7 Likes

Fear the rubber ducky!
Modeled and rendered in Blender 3.3
#SketchfabWeeklyChallenge2023

5 Likes

hello friends,
what is the limit time to upload? i’m almost finishing but afraid if it end today before i finish it :confounded:
thx best regards

1 Like

Heyo!! Finished with the Week01 Task. We hope you guys will like it.

Robber Duck's Tale from the Loop by Future/Past Studios

3 Likes

Quacking good job on the first week everyone! Here’s what I saw in my mind’s eye when brainstorming for a rubber duck model:

Looking forward to another fun year of Sketchfab Weekly!

5 Likes

There’s no time limit per se. A new topic is announced every week, so if you want to try to keep up, it helps to publish once a week. But if you’re only going to be working on the topics that resonate with you, keeping a regular schedule would be less of a concern. Upload when you can. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

:duck:

3 Likes

Joining for the first week :grinning:

5 Likes

it’s cool

Rubber Duck #sketchfab-weekly #challenges #SketchfabWeeklyChallenge2023 @maxartist

4 Likes