Sketchfab Weekly, May 23: 'Futuristic Building'

Here’s the new Sketchfab Weekly prompt: ‘Futuristic Building’.

Create a 3D model based on this prompt, upload it to Sketchfab and tag it with #SketchfabWeeklyChallenge.

Feel free to post a link to your model in this thread, and use the #SketchfabWeeklyChallenge hashtag if you want to share your entries on social media, too.

To see a list of all the prompts so far and full terms of submission, visit sketchfab.com/blogs/community/sketchfab-weekly/

1 Like

4 Likes

In an architect, it’s hard to come up with something new and stunning. Millions of designers work all day on this. My vision of a house / estate / city of the future is based on one self-sufficient system. The level of business, the level of production, the level of housing, the level of rest and the level of agriculture. The project itself is simple, without the wow effect but with a vision to save our planet :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Futuristic Building #sketchfab-weekly #challenges @maxartist

5 Likes

3 Likes

Highrise tower on a floating platform :

7 Likes

ave some grumpy ideas about future, sorry

5 Likes

Didn’t have time to think about this week’s model until today, and I couldn’t settle on a concept… :sweat:

Ended up making a house with a translucent plastic shell like consumer electronics used to have; I think those are cool.

3 Likes

A little late to the party but I was in bed sick all week and had to majorly rush this one out when I felt better. I’m not very happy with it but I’m so glad to have got something done :smile: A lot of really cool models this week!

2 Likes