Sketchfab Weekly, Oct 24: 'Frog'

Here’s the new Sketchfab Weekly prompt: ‘Frog’.

Create a 3D model based on this prompt, upload it to Sketchfab and tag it with #SketchfabWeeklyChallenge.

Feel free to post a link to your model in this thread, and use the #SketchfabWeeklyChallenge hashtag if you want to share your entries on social media, too.

To see a list of all the prompts so far and full terms of submission, visit sketchfab.com/blogs/community/sketchfab-weekly/

1 Like

:frog:

5 Likes

Frog #sketchfab-weekly #challenges @maxartist

3 Likes

#sketchfabWeeklyChallenge Frog model.

Can anyone tell me why it shows my marked seams when it loads?

6 Likes

Cute frog!

Your texture maps look like they were painted directly on the model from a solid black image. At lower resolutions, you can see the black directly next to your UV islands “bleed” in:

The easiest way to fix this if you’re hand-painting textures is to start with a background closer to the average colour of the material, but if you’ve already finished texturing, you can use an image editing program like Photoshop or Krita, delete the black background, and blur a copy of the image on a separate layer so that each UV island has a coloured border.

2 Likes

6 Likes

this paper craft style is well executed

1 Like

my entry for this weeks topic. Quite happy how it looks, though I feel there is something missing.
Might add something to it later.
Any feedback is appreciated

4 Likes

This week’s challenge ‘frog-themed’ entry. So much fun to do these again.

4 Likes

Had to try and fit some Halloween in since it’s the last week I can roll with that theme:

3 Likes

Hi, here’s my contribution :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thank you so much!

1 Like

1 Like