Star Wars Contest 2015: Bounty Hunter Chase on Coruscant - Animation Final

animation

(Bloecher) #1

hi all,
i'm gonna try this scene as small animation. here is a wip for obi wan :smiley: i'll create a less angular version than in the series/ infinity figures. just to make it not to similar.

(Bart) #2

Cool, welcome on board! I have added a Sketchfab PRO licence to your account until December 11 so you can upload larger files and use up to 20 annotations.

Also, please keep an eye on the official contest forum thread and be sure to 'watch' it so you'll receive notifications (instructions are on the forum):

(Bloecher) #3

update, anakin wip :smile:

(Bloecher) #4

hope to finish in time..
also, here a reminder of the scene :smiley:

(Bloecher) #5

FINAL :smiley:

"I'm sorry master I forgot you don't like flying."
"I don't mind flying, but what you do is suicide..."

Star Wars: Chase on Coruscant by bloecher on Sketchfab

(Bloecher) #6

and here some quick renders from max

(Adam Beamish) #7

Lovely work! Nice character design and animation! :smile:

(Bloecher) #8

thx :smile: i just would have liked to detail the textures more, especially the speeder

but i have to say im happy the upload and animation worked well at the first try. just reuploaded to exchange the anim version with the static model and all textures were still in place, surprisingly easy

(Andersdt) #9

It's really nice, but it just seems you haven't used enough time on this. If you had made the city around it, extended the animation and detailed everything a bit more, it would've been so cool!

That said, it's easy to see that you know what you're doing. Those characters are - though not finished - excellent, and the animation is even better. Everyone, try pausing anytime and you'll have a very-cool-looking still. Good job, and may the force be with you!

(Bart) #10

Very nice work, I'm impressed by their facial expressions.

(Bloecher) #11

thanks guys! so cool morph targets are supported, i just had to try :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: