Star Wars Contest 2015 - Coruscant Bounty Hunter Chase

(Connorwilding) #1

Im going to attempt the AOTC Coruscant Bounty Hunter Chase, more specifically when they drop down into the fire sewer (?)/ Industrial area.

Got an initial block out sorted so just need to start building up around this, develop an art style or something. Hoping it will naturally come together as I progress.

Blockout Test WIP by connorwilding on Sketchfab

(Connorwilding) #2

Little bit of an update, starting to settling on a low poly art style after messing around building fire. Still have a lot to do to enhance the enviornment, vehicles & characters but its something.

Fire Stick Texture Test WIP by connorwilding on Sketchfab

(Zachary Hixson) #3

I was hoping somebody would pick this one! Very cool!
Are you going to try any animation?

(Connorwilding) #4

I think it would really suit animation, but it all depends on how far I can get into this and how much time I can put into it. I can only really work in it in my spare time around my job, but hopefully if I can get some animation in there, even if its really basic stuff.

(Bart) #5

Thanks for joining! I have added a Sketchfab PRO licence to your account until December 11 so you can upload larger files and use up to 20 annotations.

(Bart) #6

I've just posted a contest update. Enjoy!

(Connorwilding) #7

On my dinners I mocked up a quick low poly, basic textured Anakin. Going to try and rig him and set him up ready for the vehicle. Still need Obi and the bounty hunter.

Anakin V1 by connorwilding on Sketchfab