Star Wars Contest 2015: The Order 66 (Annotated scene)

(Marcoloreto) #1

I love 3D and Star Wars so of course i couldn't say no to this contest! So... I think "Order 66" is a very broad topic so i'm going specifically for the "Operation Knightfall", when Anakin and the 501st Clone Troopers attacked the Jedi Temple.

Please let me know if i got the scene right, i'm already working on it, so i will be uploading my progress in the following days.

Good luck and May the Force be with us all...

(Jason Ivens) #2

Good scene, I can't wait to see the finished product :smile:

(Dark Minaz) #3

so you focus on the 2nd part of order 66.
I assumed it was just the first part so i changed my idea. But i can't wait to see anakin going mental :stuck_out_tongue:
I might add a "for the next part of the story go to ,marcoloreto " at the end of mine then.

commander cody out

(Marcoloreto) #4

Thanks! Hopefully i can achieve what's on my head before the dead line (fingers crossed) :smile:

(Marcoloreto) #5

Ha ha ha! I like that, you'd be Episode 3.1 and i would be Episode 3.2 Looking forward too see your updates :smiley:

(Bart) #6

Thanks for joining! I've added one month of Sketchfab PRO to your account so you can upload larger files and use up to 20 annotations for your Star Wars scene. Enjoy :smile:

(Marcoloreto) #7

Thanks Bart! Glad to be part of this contest :smiley:

(Marcoloreto) #8

A little update, here is the model of my Clone Troopers

I'll be adding textures later. Next up... Anakin Skywalker

(Marcoloreto) #10

Clone Trooper model with textures :smile:

Clone Trooper by marcoloreto on Sketchfab

(Dark Minaz) #11

now that i look at your belt .. i kinda have to edit mine, the clone troopers got way the cooler belt system compared with the storm troopers.

Looks great so far, can't wait to see your little dead jedi model :smile:

(Marcoloreto) #12

Yeah, those belts sure pack a lot of stuff, hahaha! Btw, i pasted the address here and can't see my model embedded, do you happen to know why is that @bartv ? Thanks in advance...

(Bart) #13

@marcoloreto hmm, I'm not sure really, it looks like you did it correctly. I edited your post and forced the embed to refresh and that solved it.

(Marcoloreto) #14

Thank you very much! :blush:

(Marcoloreto) #15

New update: Here is the model of Anakin Skywalker

(Marcoloreto) #16

Incoming transmission...

Anakin Skywalker with textures, now i have to model his lightsaber and tunic so he can match the scene and have a more menacing look and attitude...

Anakin Skywalker by marcoloreto on Sketchfab

(Chaitanyak) #17

all the best!
one of my favorite scenes :cry:

(Marcoloreto) #18

Thank you man! It's one of my favorite scenes of Episode III too. Hope i can do it justice! :blush:

(Bart) #19

I've just posted a contest update. Enjoy!

(Marcoloreto) #20

Modelling the Jedi Temple...

(Marcoloreto) #21

I'm sorry i haven't posted anything recently, i've been busy at work and haven't been able to advance as fast as i would like... I think i'm done with the Jedi Temple Modelling, here are some renders: