Star Wars Contest - I am your Father Annotated Scene

(Vaztor) #1

Hey Guys :smile:

This is my first attempt at any 3D contest, simply because I really love the concept and I've been itching to do more scene work. I've also never used Sketchfab before so I'm totally new to this. Due to a heavy school and workload I'm not sure if I'll be able to finish this in time but I'm very dedicated to jumping in and seeing what I can pump out for my first try.

I'll definitely keep you guys updated as I make progress :smiley:

(Bart) #2

Thanks for joining! I have added a Sketchfab PRO licence to your account until December 11 so you can upload larger files and use up to 20 annotations.

(Vaztor) #3

StarWarsTest by vaztor on Sketchfab

Im posting this more to test out Sketchfab but I thought I should share my progress so far. Wanted to start with this main cylinder core thing Luke stands on while Vader talks to him from the main platform.

(Bart) #4

Which 3D apps do you use? Maybe you can use one of our exporters to make it even easier to publish.

(Bart) #5

I've just posted a contest update. Enjoy!

(Vaztor) #6

I've added a bit more to the scenery but I also started a quick sculpt for Luke screaming NOOOOOOOO!

Still in a pretty early stage (especially the hair. I'm still experimenting with that as I've never really sculpted hair before)

(Vaztor) #7

I'm using the Sketchfab exporter from Zbrush :smile:

(Bart) #8

Great :smile: Did you hear about this week's update to that exporter?

http://blog.sketchfab.com/post/133011099594/update-zbrush-exporter-v3

(Vaztor) #9

PlatformMeshV1 by vaztor on Sketchfab

Heres my current progress on the scene. Luke's body is still really rough and I havent even started Vader yet. Still lots to do!

(Vaztor) #10

I made a few more scenery pieces but more importantly I started work on Vader :smile: