Star Wars Contest (Still) : Pod Race (WIP)

(Amatrelan) #1

Coming up slowly.

• First update
    Just basic shape for engine, nothing special at this point just thinking what to do still.

• Second update:
    Got Anakin Pod almost ready now at this point, some finishing and texturing and then have to start modelling Anakin himself.

Pod by amatrelan on Sketchfab

-3th update:
Modelled that road cleaner what was on movie

Cleaner by amatrelan on Sketchfab

-4th Update
Finished Pod now. Need just textures/materials now. Something what I'm really bad but hopefully I can texture this one well. First time this big project for me already on this point and now I'm in halfway. Hopefully I can finish this for contest.

Anakin Poddriver by amatrelan on Sketchfab

5th update:
Heavy training to use substance painter but don't have that much idea how to work with it to make good looking textures. Well now I got base textures ready so desided update the progress.

(Bart) #5

Thanks for joining! I have added a Sketchfab PRO licence to your account until December 11 so you can upload larger files and use up to 20 annotations.

(Bart) #6

I've just posted a contest update. Enjoy!

(Amatrelan) #7

4th Update: I hope this is enough for engine part. I'm so lost already how complicated this is.

I'm just beginner for 3D modelling so tips are welcome :smile:

(Krzysztof Zwolinski) #8

"Beginner" :stuck_out_tongue: topology of the mesh is great :wink: simple and efficient. For now everything is good.

(Amatrelan) #9

5th update:
Heavy training to use substance painter but don't have that much idea how to work with it to make good looking textures. Well now I got base textures ready so desided update the progress.