Star wars the force awaken - kylo ren vs Rey

wip

(Ab Red) #1

hi! this time, im trying to recreate the iconic scene from SW7 where Rey is fighting against Kylo ren, after kylo ren defeat Finn, i wanted to create something atmospheric and breathtaking, thats why im choosing this scene :slight_smile:

(Twitte King) #2

would you do the splited ground?

Welcome on board! I've just added one month of free Sketchfab PRO to your account. You will now be able to upload larger models, use more annotations and more - here's more information.

Also, don't forget to subscribe to the contest news thread and to read the Frequently Asked Questions!

A really dynamic scene-- can't wait to see where you go with this!

(Ab Red) #4

ah.. i guess not.. i will rather recreating the scene when kylo ren just defeat finn and start battle with rey :slight_smile:

(Ab Red) #5

hi!, just finish sketching the idea of the scene, i know it's kinda late to post this kind of stuff, yeah thats coz of my daily work, at this point im not sure i can finish my work on time, but i'll give a shot for this contest :wink:

(Ab Red) #6

rey WIP modeling.. TBH i'm suck at character modeling :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

(Ab Red) #7

i think it's going well :wink:

(Ab Red) #8

testing the look.. i think im satisfied with the saber light lighting.. xD

(Ab Red) #9

Rey Done!! will upload the sketchfab version later xD

(Ab Red) #10

doing some kylo ren, light saber test before bed :smiley:

(Ab Red) #11

i'll do the hair little bit more maybe xD

(Ab Red) #12

i hope everybody really remember this scene xD

(Ab Red) #13

so i've make some experiment to draw the shading manually, i was inspired by van gogh paint, and here are the result.. other reason i did this is becoz, i think im the only one in this contest who had so boring model xD
since my goal is to making stylized fanart, and i think "just" low poly isn't so satisfy me, so i try to put some more effort on my art..
any critique will helps alot :wink:

(Ab Red) #14

done!! here's the final scene :wink:

(Andrey) #15

Nice work!

(Ab Red) #16

thanks ^^