Sweet dreams, Bitter city

(Roumen Filipov) #1

She had one dream: Spread the power of SUGAR where it was most needed.
Well, things eventually got outta control and...

(WIPS soon)

(Theedstar1) #2

Ha ha ha ha ha ha super sweeeeeeeeet tooth attack monster was born ha ha ha ha kidding just kidding that is why ill be in this post all day waiting to see how she gets outta this one

(Roumen Filipov) #3

Here goes the first WIP!
The model is pretty much done, just some minor stuff to adjust.
The textures will be hand painted and I'm still thinking to add some subtle PBR shading.
Animated version is possible to happen!

(Dark Minaz) #4

this robot makes me hungry ..
maybe change the back liquid to be flat, seems to kinda defy gravity :smile:
but i like the cookie wheels

(Theedstar1) #5

Ha ha ha ha ha looking great i don't know weather to be terrified or feel super hungry because of those delicious cookie wheels ha ha ha ha ha oh well i guess it would be a sweet end if this awesomeness came our way

(Bart) #6

Welcome on board! Don't forget to subscribe to the contest updates thread to receive a notification when we have news to share.

(Bart) #7

Hi,

a quick personal reminder that the Mad Science contest closes next Wednesday (midnight, 23:59 New York time). So whatever you decided to do this weekend - you'd better cancel it and finish your entry :slight_smile:

As always, you can read contest updates here, and if you have any last minute questions feel free to email me at bart@ this website.

Good luck!!

(Roumen Filipov) #8

Here is my final entry. Hope you guys enjoy it :grin:

Sweet Dreams, Bitter City! by roumen.filipov on Sketchfab

(Mcsephiroth1313) #9

I can't stop looking at this, dude. It's so low-poly but all of the shapes are so bouncy and cartooney. Nice work.

(Catilaporte) #10

It is so great ! animated would be a blast!

(José Guilherme) #11

Holy caramel! She's turning everything in candies! I want one piece of that! Amazing work dude, great texture work. I really loved this idea.