About this service
We are a team of passionate 3D metrology experts.
We drive your innovation and improve your processes.
We use state-of-the-art technology and application knowhow.
We love testing out new stuff and we are always looking for better ways to serve our clients.
- 3D Scanning
- Reverse Engineering
- Quality Inspection.
We use high end structured light 3D scanners to get the best resolution and accuracy.
It’s best to send us a few pictures of the object you want to have scanned and what you need the scan for. We’ll provide you then with a description of what we will do and an offer with the price for this work. Of course this quotation is free of charge.
- Specialisation: Highly detailed and accurate structured light scanning
- Equipment/software: GOM Atos III triple scanner
- Location: Leuven, Belgium
- Ability to travel: 200km range, but feel free to contact us anyway to see if we can help you out
- Resolution: Depends on size of the object, highest resolution for small objects, please have a look at our 2 euro coin scan
- Guaranteed accuracy: Depends also on size of the object. Range from 0,005mm for smallest objects to 0,1mm for very large objects.
- Max / min scannable sizes: From 5mm to 10m
- Textures: For now not possible
- Deliverable file formats: stl-file
- Additional services: Alignment, retouching, preparing for 3D printing etc. Get in contact and we’ll discuss the best solution for you.
- Costs: Please send us your request and we’ll provide you with an offer.
- Spray: Some materials of objects might need to be sprayed (shiny, transparant…). We apply a thin coat of water based spray, that can be removed afterwards.
- Viewing software provided: Sketchfab - Gom Inspect (free downloadable)
Embed three examples of your work. To embed a Sketchfab model on the forum, just put the model link on an empty line: