Sketchfab Forum

The birth of a Demon Hunter

(Penawn) #1

I think I'll give this a shot. The basic scene would be something simple in a pandaria setting: a small shrine along a path, scarred by the legion. Sort of showing that nothing can escape the burning legion's reach. On a more symbolic level, it would also tell the story of one of my characters who is potentially changing when the expansion hits. I currently main a brewmaster monk, and come Legion, I may be maining a Vengeance Demon Hunter. The idea being that she has left her ways of the Brewmaster and made the sacrifice to become what she needs to be to stop the encroaching Legion (even if, lorewise, this makes no sense.. >.>)

So small scene in Pandaria, with a shrine corrupted/scarred with some fel, and my brewmaster's old gear resting at the shrine, left behind as she doesn't need it where she's going.

(I'm pretty terrible at the visual concepting stage.. we'll see what I come up with.)

(Michael Calvert) #2

I wouldn't put yourself down right off the bat, I'm looking forward to seeing what you create. =)

This sounds like a really interesting scene, can't wait to see where this ends up!

(Bart) #4

Hi, how's your entry coming along? We've just posted a quick update on the main contest thread - please check it out.