The culmination of what I've learned in the past 2 years

I’m 33 years old. I went to art school when I finished highschool (I studied figure drawing and illustration) but then drifted away until I started messing with Blender 2 years ago. I was working with special needs adults and one student loved Blender so I decided to give it a go.

I started to fall in love with 3D and just dove in as hard as I could learning it while keeping my full-time job. I took some online classes at Gnomon, started using Maya and Zbrush, then Substance Painter and Marvelous Designer etc. etc.

This project has demanded everything I know about 3D, composition, normal map baking, UV’ing, project and file management, lighting and rendering and so on. I’m very proud of this work, and even though it’s been a journey leading to this point, I feel like my 3D journey is really just beginning and I’m excited to share my work with the world.

Hope you enjoy.

2 Likes

Nice work!

Thanks, Abby!

You achieved great result during these two years, while keeping full time job. Most people would not have the patience and will to do so.

Keep going and good luck !

1 Like