The fairy of Forestälea... :3

(Emmanuel De Bernard) #1

Hey there... :smiley: ... I am new with voxel style... my scene is going to be about a fairy princess fighting against the evilness... :3 ... and I want it to look really really cute, and that is sooooo easy to achieve using voxel style (I hope... :stuck_out_tongue: XD )... :smile: ... I hope you like it... :smiley:

(Emmanuel De Bernard) #2

And this is my first asset... The Magic Sword of the fairy princess... :3 .. I hope you like it... :smiley:

The Magic Sword by siremmanuelintong1st on Sketchfab

(Bart) #3

Welcome on board! I've added a Sketchfab PRO licence to your account, enjoy!

Which tools do you use for your entry?

(Emmanuel De Bernard) #4

I am using Magica Voxel for my individual assets, and Maya to join them all on my final scene... ✌️😊...

(Emmanuel De Bernard) #5

Hi... I am back in the contest... These are the proportions I'll be using for my characters (But they won't be nude... :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: ...haha) ... I hope you like it... Please let me know what do you think...

Nice Guy by siremmanuelintong1st on Sketchfab

(Ab Red) #6

oops, i saw something there :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
you have to make some panties for this guy :smile:

(Emmanuel De Bernard) #7

Haha... Sorry for that... :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: ... Maybe the next time... XD ...

(Elbriga) #8

Nice start, ahah :smile: Hope you can find time to finish :smiley:

(Emmanuel De Bernard) #9

Haha... I won't be able to finish it (I haven't started yet)... I've had a lot of real live work... But I'll try to upload a small "something" at least... :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: