The Felbat Attack

(Wewvic) #1

Hello everyone

I'm very late to the contest, I have started working on this around 5 or 6 days ago, however at that point it was already quite late, so I didnt want to post a bunch of wips if I wasnt feeling like I could complete the entry in time(the fact that it is my first time posting anything here on sketchfab wasnt helping either). So I tried to get the basics done really fast, and now I believe that I can get something nice done until the deadline. So I'll try to get things done really fast in the next few days. So here it goes:

I want to make a scene with a dynamic feel, like one of those action figures dioramas with characters fighting, I plan on making one of those Flying creatures from the Legion cinematic trailer (the one with Varian and Sylvanas at the flying ships) bursting through a window and attacking some place like a tower or a castle, here's a rough sketch:

Here's a base of the environment:

And Here are some images of the Felbat Low poly:

There are some more things ready, I'll be posting them later.
(sorry for any bad grammar, not a native english speaker)

(Wewvic) #2

Here's the low poly of the mage in the scene:

(Bart) #3

Welcome on board! Cool concept, but it looks like you'll be burning some midnight oil :slight_smile: Good luck!

(Wewvic) #4

Thank you very much for the welcoming words :smiley:

(Wewvic) #5

Here's some sculpting I made today already baked to the low poly:

(Wewvic) #6

Here are some furniture pieces I've finished sculpting and baking today:

(Dark Minaz) #7

looks like a really nice start, quite like the wall design
to bad you started so late but i hope you can still finish it in time. Or you just finish it for yourself after.

(Michael Calvert) #8

This is really coming together. =)

(Wewvic) #9

Thank you, I'll be spending a lot of time in this yet

(Wewvic) #10

Still a lot more to do, but it's coming :slight_smile:

(Wewvic) #11

Got the floor baked today:

(Wewvic) #12

Some more baked assets done:

(Chaitanyak) #13

your working very fast! well done!

i like that hanging thing with the claw..

(Wewvic) #14

Thanks! I happened to have a lot of free time in the last few days :slight_smile:

(Wewvic) #15

Since yesterday I've been making these props:

(Wewvic) #16

With this update I finish modelling and sculpting the scenery as a whole, now onto finishing the characters and coloring everything.

(Wewvic) #17

Done with the Felbat sculpting/unwrapping/baking:

(Wewvic) #18

Got it finished with less than an hour left, what a rush it was, some things could have been better with more time but the overall result isn't awful. Since I'm not very familiar with sketchfab, I wasn't sure if i shuld tag the model with #wowlegion-final or just wowlegion-final so I put both, thanks to everyone who took a stroll around here and left some words :slight_smile:

The Felbat Attack
by wewvic
on Sketchfab