The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

wip
contest
blender

(Kyan0s) #1

Hello folks !

I've decided to participate to that cool contest, and after a long moment to decide which movie I'll make, I finally choose to do the final scene of the western, The Good, the Bad and the Ugly, where the three characters confronts in a Mexican standoff.

(Rmorais) #2

Haha this is so awesome! I'm following! =]

Welcome on board! I've just added one month of free Sketchfab PRO to your account. You will now be able to upload larger models, use more annotations and more - here's more information.

Also, don't forget to subscribe to the contest news thread and to read the Frequently Asked Questions!

Have fun! This is an awesome scene-- simple but so much tension going on!

(Kyan0s) #4

First Wip of The character of Blondie :

(Kyan0s) #5

Next Wip, the Tuco's head :

(Kyan0s) #6

The Good, the Bad and The Ugly ^^) :

I think I've finished the characters' heads. There may be some small minimal changes thereafter, but the main is there. I wanted to do something between the cartoon and the caricature. I wanted that we could recognize the characters without to do something too much detailed. I think its pretty good, even I'm never satisfied of my work.

(Alban) #7

Love the theme, and excellent start! @kyan0s are you going to do it as an animated scene?

(Kyan0s) #8

Thank you @alban ! ^^)

Well, I would like to animate the characters, especially the animation should not be too complex, but for the moment I do not know, it depends on the remaining time after I have finished the scene. For the moment I'll do a static scene, and I would advise later.

(Kyan0s) #9

Following of the modeling.

(Kyan0s) #10

The body of the character of the good is almost finished.

Next steps, the holster, spurs and especially the poncho for which I have no idea how to do it.

(Kyan0s) #11

That character is done, now I'll make a low poly version of him.

(Kyan0s) #12

Now the character of the Bad.

(Kyan0s) #13

Finally I've worked the character of the Ugly that I've just done :

(Kyan0s) #14

The modeling of Sentenza is done, I’ll now work the textures of the characters.

(Rmorais) #15

Man, I Loved the style of these guys.. really.. Tuco is great!
Keep at it.. awesome stuff

(Kyan0s) #16

Thank you @rmorais :smiley:

Here a WIP of the texture of Blondie :

(Kyan0s) #17

The textured version of Blondie :

(Kyan0s) #18

The textured version of Tuco :

(Kyan0s) #19

And the third one :

The textures of the characters can still evolve. I'll can focus now on the scenery or the other elements like the revolver, or the shovel for example.

(Kyan0s) #20

I've started to work on the scenery, so here a WIP of it :