The Warden's Room

(Anitlunia) #1

Hi! I'm inspired in the place the Warden's Vault where the demon hunters start so I imagined the wardens room, on what kind of place could live. Here's a sketch I made.

Also I'm thinking the possibility of the room messy because of the Legion entering and destroying the place (Books on the floor, blood, broken weapons...)

(Michael Calvert) #2

I like the layout of the room, looking forward to seeing this get modeled.

The structure of this room is super cool, love the little details too. Can't wait to see this laid out.

(Anitlunia) #4

Thanks for the cheers! :slight_smile:
Wardens can be from any race of Warcraft, but they usually are Nigh Elves so I imaged of what kind of thing should a night elf have, who is far from home. Darnassus is a city where nature is part of the structure of many houses so why not a plant that resembles Darnassus trees? Also the owls are one of the symbols of the wardens so I thought about a stone statue as decoration. Also I though on how the room is going to be illuminated so I sketched a lamp but it doesn't fit very well into the room.

(Bart) #5

Hi, how's your entry coming along? We've just posted a quick update on the main contest thread - please check it out.

(Anitlunia) #6

I think I'm not going to make it for the contest :frowning:
I Had some rough weeks and I spent little time on this.

Sorry but I'm retiring

(Bart) #7

Sorry to hear that! Your concept art looked great but I guess sometimes life just gets in the way :-/

(Michael Calvert) #8

You should still finish it up as a passion project if you can. I really enjoyed your concept.

(Nomadking) #9

As @rawrsoft and @bartv, your concept art looks great. I hope you find time to finish this up as a personal project :slight_smile:

(Zachary Hixson) #10

Yeah! What they all said!