Thumbnails replaced

bug-report

(Nathanwondrak) #1

I have been trying to make more interesting thumbnails for my models, so I pause there animations at the ideal times and press save the view. That seems to work perfectly for the first 15 minutes but then it automatically update itself to the first frame of the animation. I'm not sure if that is actually a bug or intended but I was wondering if there's a way to keep the snap shot from the middle of the animation? Thanks for reading and any response is much appreciated.

(Nathanwondrak) #2

Actually this seems this only happens when I use my iPad, sorry for the false alarm.

(Mrchlblng) #3

@nathanwondrak we actually re-generate the thumbnails server-side no matter when you save your settings. This is done asyncrhonously and may take a little while depending on the load on our servers.

So if you save the thumbnail by yourself at a time != 0 and then save your settings, we will re-generate the thumbnails after you saved but this will use the scene at t = 0. We need to see if we could improve this!

I guess the workaround for now is to save all your settings in the editor, then save a new view from the model page?