About this service
We specialize in the digital replication of real world objects using a unique a technique that combines both 3D scanning and photogrammetry. The digital replicas we create can be further edited, rigged for animation, painted, or printed at your request. Please contact us with the details of your project, we would love to handle your business.
- References/former clients: Shell Studios, Ifat Glassman Sculptor
- Website: Timeless3d.com
- How to contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Specialisation: We offer 3d scaning for Sculptors, Film Makers, Companies with Merchandise, Engineers, and Architects
- Equipment/software: Cannon 5D, Kinect 3d/ Zbrush, Photoscan, Meshlab, Photoshop, Meshmixer
- Location: Los Angeles
- Ability to travel: 50 miles
- Max / min scannable sizes: 2 centimeters to an entire block
- Textures: Ultra-High Res Textures, up to 16,384x16,384
- Deliverable file formats: .OBJ, .FBX. Others upon request.
- Additional services: Retouching, Print Preparation, Material Painting, Digital Sculpting.
- Costs: Starting at $50 for smaller objects/simple medium sized objects.
- Georeferenced: yes
- Viewing software provided: Sketchfab - Acute3D free downloadable viewer - Acute3D plug-in free webgl viewer
- Measurement tool: position, distance, height, surface, volume : included with free viewer
Embed three examples of your work. To embed a Sketchfab model on the forum, just put the model link on an empty line: