Troll 2 - "Oh My God!"

(Derek Watts) #1

Possibly the most well known B movie scene in history. I couldn't bear the thought of it going unrepresented. For those who are unfamiliar:

I'm probably going to get started in the next couple nights, which puts me on a fairly tight schedule. We'll see how it goes as I get down to the wire.

(Derek Watts) #2

Well, I couldn't quite wait to get started. For now I'm gathering up my source material and reference.

I've got a much greater feel for the set within the church/meeting house after a few hours of Googling. I was saddened to learn that the building burned down in 2001. A real shame that something built in 1898 which functioned as a town meeting house, church, and family home should be reduced to rubble... Oh well. The show must go on.

Welcome on board! I've just added one month of free Sketchfab PRO to your account. You will now be able to upload larger models, use more annotations and more - here's more information.

Also, don't forget to subscribe to the contest news thread and to read the Frequently Asked Questions!

And ha, this is going to be amazing! See if you can get a friend to enter something from another classic movie, like The Room.

(Derek Watts) #4

Arnold character sketch. There is lots to do, and not much time to do it... Hopefully, I can dig deep and put on a better show than I've been,