Trouble uploading animations

animation
upload

(Oldarmodillo) #1

trying to upload an animation I either get something like this

"generic :
dynamic library 'osgPlugins-3.5.4/osgdb_osganimation.so' does not exist (or isn't readable):
animation :
Channel 'rotate' with target 'RootNode_25 'seems redundant with stacked transform and has been removed.
Channel 'translate' with target 'GroundWormRig_GroundWormLo1_0 'seems redundant with stacked transform and has been removed.
Channel 'scale' with target 'RootNode_25 'seems redundant with stacked transform and has been removed.
Channel 'rotate' with target 'GroundWormRig_GroundWormLo1_0 'seems redundant with stacked transform and has been removed.
Channel 'scale' with target 'GroundWormRig_GroundWormLo1_0 'seems redundant with stacked transform and has been removed.
Channel 'translate' with target 'RootNode_25 'seems redundant with stacked transform and has been removed.
Channel 'scale' with target 'GroundWormRig_joint11_1 'seems redundant with stacked transform and has been removed."

and the model doesn't display at all. or I get this https://sketchfab.com/models/270d3a7943544969b69195e799a6656b where it seems to keep dead frames that weren't in the original export. you'll notice those as a pause in the animation that shouldn't be there.

apologies if this has been solved elsewhere.

Edit: a later attempt of that first animation went through. and is a better example of the dead frames https://skfb.ly/RunM

(Waleguene) #2

Hi @oldarmodillo,

Could you please give us a link where the model doesn't display at all ?

The dead frames seem to come from an issue in our animation processing, where we bake a wider time range than the one of the actual animation.

It's logged on our side, we will provide a fix asap.

Thanks for reporting!
Have a nice day,

Aurélien

Need support about animation multi takes
(Oldarmodillo) #3

it was happening yesterday. but I can't seem to recreate the problem now. so it may have been a problem with something on my end.

otherwise, I'm glad to hear you're aware of the animation timing problem.

(Waleguene) #4

Hi @oldarmodillo,

Just to let you know that the mentionned fix is now live, so you should not get this issue anymore =)
Thanks for reporting!

Have a nice day,